Industries and factories give off various pollutants into the environment including the land, air, and waters. It is estimated that about 50% of all pollution is as a result of industrial and manufacturing activities. It only displays how industries and factories are responsible for giving off toxic and dangerous materials into the environment. Illnesses, loss of life, and destruction of the ecosystem are some of the pollution outcomes that take years to manifest. Even so, there are a wide range of industrial pollution effects along with their serious consequences.
1. It leads to the depletion of natural resources.
2. It leads to air pollution, water pollution and soil pollution.
3. Global warming, climatic changes are the major consequences of industrialization.
4. It leads to the generation of hazardous waste whose safe disposal become a big problem.
5. These industries are responsible for the following adverse diseases and ill effect like silicosis and pneumoconiosis, tuberculosis.